McCoy Soudal is a joint venture company between the McCoy group of India and Soudal group of Belgium. It is one of the largest manufacturers of Sealants, Adhesives and Polyurethane (PU) Foams in the world, with seven manufacturing plants and operations spread in more than 30 countries and product availability in more than 120 countries. In the Indian market the sales network has been build up for more than a decade all across. McCoy Soudal has today 9 regional offices across the country and is making its presence felt throughout the industry in India & SAARC Countries. The company manufactures a wide variety of products like silicone sealants, PU Sealants, MS polymers, acrylics sealants, adhesives and PU foams for a diverse range of interior and exterior applications. The company’s technical service centre takes special efforts to promote awareness among the Indian construction professionals, about the use of the right product for right application and to get away from the conventional building methods. Training and application programs and seminars are organized throughout the country.
McCoy Soudal: Sealants, Adhesives & PU Foams
McCoy Soudal is a joint venture company between the McCoy group of India and the Soudal group of Belgium. It is one of the largest manufacturers of Sealants, Adhesives and Polyurethane (PU) Foams in the world, with seven manufacturing plants worldwide, operations spread in more than 30 countries and product availability in more than 120 countries. McCoy Soudal has today five regional offices in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Bangalore and four branch offices in Chennai, Pune, and Coimbatore & Guwahati. In the Indian market the sales network has been build up all across with 650 distributors and dealers. McCoy Soudal is making its presence felt throughout the industry.
The solutions for Interior applications where paint ability is required are Acrylic Sealants. The perfect solution for roof to wall, wall to wall and door & window frame to wall joints. Also any gaps and cracks in your walls can be fixed and easily over painted with our acrylic sealants.
Specialty Silicone Sealants:
• Silirub HP: Hygiene protection silicone used for all wet areas like bathrooms and kitchens. This special formulated silicone contains anti-fungus additives to prevent the growth of mould. It is must to use product in modern bathrooms & kitchens.
• Silirub NS-W: Non-staining weather silicone will not give any staining, streaking, bleeding
effect on porous substrates like marble, granite, natural stones and ACP panels. Recommended product for stone cladding application
• Silirub WSL+: Is developed for weather sealing of expansion joints in the façade industry and is compatible with laminated glass and secondary sealants based on polysulfide and silicone in dual-sealed insulating glass units.
• Silirub GS: Glass-seal silicone is used for any indoor and outdoor glass to glass applications like butt joints or spider glazing.
• Silirub Cleanroom: Specially developed non-toxic silicone with strong protection against bacteria and fungi. This FDA approved product is used for clean room, cold store, food industry, hospitals, refrigerated trucks and pharmaceutical applications.
• Silirub PS: is a project seal silicone for all perimeters sealing around windows and doors, telecom shelters and ACP panels. This silicone has excellent weatherproofing properties.
• Polyurethane Sealants have a wide range of applications in general building / construction, parking, roads, bridges, garages, tunnels, pipes, underground structures and metal to metal applications. Through their excellent adherence and force they are the perfect solution for expansion, connection and floor joints.
• MS Polymers are elastic sealants/adhesives with an excellent adhesion on most common
substrates due to their high performance mechanical properties. MS Polymers are products free of solvents, halogens and acids and have a very low VOC content and are therefore considered as green products. These products are paintable and can be used for almost any indoor & outdoor application. This is a must to use product for all green buildings constructions.
• Soudaseal250XF: due to its very high initial tack, no support is required for bonding any kind of material like panels, mirrors, skirting boards, decorative items. It can also be used for rivet less gypsum plaster board dry wall and also for false ceiling.
• Soudaseal MS Clear: is a 100% crystal clear sealant/adhesive with outstanding bond strength
for all transparent bonding and sealing applications. Most suitable for invisible bonding of glass & acrylics.
• Fire Retardant Sealants & PU foams: For safe evacuation of buildings, compartmentalisation is an essential component of passive fire protection for buildings. The basic idea is that fire and smoke are contained in one ‘compartment’ and that the propagation is slowed down. This enables the safe evacuation of people from the building and allows the fire brigade to fight the fire more efficiently. It also limits damage in financial terms. A fire retardant ‘compartment’ consists of fire retarding walls and ceilings. The joints between walls, ceilings and support beams have to be sealed with Fire Retardant Sealants & Foams in such a way that the fire does not propagate freely through them.
McAademy: McCoy Soudal Academy for application training
Right Product, Right Application:
The company manufactures a wide variety of products like Silicone sealants, PU sealants, MS polymers, Acrylics sealants, Adhesives, Technical aerosol and PU foams for a diverse range of interior and exterior applications. The company’s technical service centre takes special efforts to promote awareness among the Indian construction professionals, about the use of the right product for right application and to get away from the conventional building methods. Training and application programs and seminars are organized throughout the country. It is proven that the energy consumption in well insulated houses can be reduced by 20 to 30%. The contribution of using and applying the correct sealants and PU foams plays a very important role to reduce the energy consumption
Products Versus Applications:
• Polyurethane foams are mainly used for cost effective installation and insulation of door & window frames and to fill any gaps and holes (e.g. around (ducting) pipes, holes). PU foams are excellent thermal and acoustical insulators. Better insulation means reducing air-conditioning costs and saving energy. One of the key elements for reducing energy costs is a proper sealing between wall and window or door frame and to make sure that your building is airtight and weatherproof. All our PU foams contain CFC-free propellants, which are completely harmless to the ozone layer.